Increase Sales And Make More Money By Adding Passion To Your Presentation
In 1983, American Express coined the phrase Cause Marketing when it helped raise funds for a San Francisco non-profit organization. The program exceeded expectations in both card usage and money raised when more people applied for and used their cards in an attempt to raise money for an organization they were passionate about.
If you can tie your product or service to a cause that people are passionate about, you will be able to change their buying habits and have customers beating a path to your door.
Since then a number of companies in many industries have successfully incorporated Cause Marketing to build their business.
The Shop Click Give Marketplace allows you to link your product or service not only with a cause, but one that your customer is passionate about.
You may have promoted that a percent of your sales will be given to a non profit that you care about. But what is important to you, may not be important to your customer.
Here is why that is important. You may care about helping a local non profit, while your customer wants to help their non profit. YOUR passion is of little interested to them. But if shopping at your store will help their cause, they will be willing to change their buying habits.
Sell Your Product Or Service And Donate 5-10% To A Local Non Profit.
Our Marketplace Handles All Of The Details.
How It Works
It’s Like Having A
Store On Amazon, But It’s Local Businesses Geared Towards helping the LOCAL
community with LOCAL Customers. It’s the ultimate extension to BUY LOCAL!
- Create a free Merchant Account On ShopClickGive.com.
- All upfront fees have been waved.
- You receive your own password protected store that allows you to add, edit and delete product, service or gift certificate information.
will put your store in front of people who are motivated to buy from you
because doing so will help a non profit or school they are passionate about.
- When a sale is made, you are notified via email and can view the process on your computer. When the transaction is complete, your sale amount, less your selected donation and the processing fee.
- You will receive recognition in the community.
People will choose to purchase from you because when they do, they are also donating to a cause they are passionate about.
The first and only
on line fundraiser using local businesses
The Real Cost of
Ever run an ad for your company and think, “If I just make back the cost of this ad, I’ll be happy!”
But think about that.
You had to pay money out of your own pocket and what you hope for is ending up paying all of what you are going to earn from the ad, for the ad.
There are two
problems inherent with advertising:
- Having to pay up front. It’s difficult for small companies to find the cash to pay for advertising and the accompanying uncertainty of how well it will work.
- Not knowing what the actual percent of your revenue it will cost. Will your add end up costing 5%, 20%, 50%, or even 100% of the revenue it brings in? What if it’s 200%. That happens when you spend, say, $500 for an ad and it only generates $250 in revenue. Forget about your additional costs of fulfillment or operation. That comes out of your own pocket!
That is the
advantage to your business of this program. Not only will you only pay when
sales are made, but you will know up front how much your marketing will cost.